I developed this 21-Day wholistic detox to revolutionize the way you think about food and to help you jumpstart your health to its best ever. There are 21 days of delicious meals with absolutely no calorie counting. For me, it’s about nutrients and nourishing the body and truly enjoying every bite of what I eat. I believe that food is medicine and understanding what we put into our body has a tremendous impact in how we look and feel.
Will I really see results in just 21 days?
When you eat foods that aren’t right for your body, you may feel bloated, sluggish and lethargic. The 21 -Day Wholistic Detox Program gives you the results you are looking for because you will be removing foods that cause inflammation in the body. By removing inflammatory foods, you can decrease cravings, improve blood sugars, improve gut function and improve your immune function. Remember…Long Term Inflammation caused by inflammatory foods = Weight gain, Alzheimer’s, Diabetes, Cancer, Autoimmune Conditions, Pulmonary diseases, and many other conditions.
What results can I expect from this 21-Day Detox?
- Increase your energy level by eating foods that are nourishing for your mind and body.
- Improve sleep quality
- Determine any hidden food sensitivities that are causing you to hold onto weight.
- Learn which foods fuel your body, so you can bring your A-game to everything you do.
- Jumpstart your metabolism, so you can release excess weight you may be holding onto.
- Reduce cravings and hunger for foods that sabotage weight loss.
- Reduce inflammation and digestive issues by improving gut function, which is the major cause of bloating and many illnesses and disease.
- Reduce stress. Cleaning up your diet for 21 days will have a powerful impact on your emotional state. As stress melts away, your metabolism will be able to function optimally.
- Transition into a healthy lifestyle that will permeate through to your entire family.
- Cleanse Guide
- Daily Protocol
- 3 Week Meal Plan, recipes and shopping list (vegan, vegetarian and omnivore-friendly)